for your future
The right assets. The right advice. The right tools. All at the right time. Our investment strategy is tailored to your profile and laser-focused on giving you a simpler, smarter investing experience.
Three ways we meet your investment goals
We select a range of asset classes, geographies, and currency exposures to minimise risk and maximise growth.
Anything you pay on your investment eats into your returns, so we work to keep costs low and quality high.
We stay on top of market fluctuations and plan for the future, rebalancing and monitoring your portfolio so you don’t have to.
We start with your profile and goals and build out an investment portfolio that will help you meet those objectives – whatever they are.
What makes a Moneyfarm portfolio different?
- The level of risk and return: You will be represented by a mix of asset classes (equities, bonds, commodities, etc.) covering several geographical areas (UK, Europe, US, emerging markets, etc.), currencies (Pound, Dollar, etc.) and sectors (banking, healthcare, energy, etc.)
- The number of tools: Your assets scale alongside your capital. If you invest up to £50,000 your portfolio will contain up to 7 funds, if you invest over £50,000 you’ll have up to 14 funds.
Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
We use low-cost, high quality and natively diversified ETFs to build our portfolios. These are funds that track the performance of an index or a pool of investments and are listed on the stock exchange. ETFs are an integral part of how we plan to meet your investing goals over the long term.
Why does Moneyfarm use ETFs?
- ETFs offer full transparency of the assets that make up a fund, so we know exactly what you’re getting.
- ETFs have low management fees and low minimum investment levels, making them an efficient way to invest.
- ETFs trade daily, whenever the stock exchange is open, so we can make changes to your portfolio quickly and easily.
All Moneyfarm portfolios are monitored round-the-clock by a team of experts that make up our Investment Committee.
We track the performance of our portfolios against the goals of our investor profiles to ensure they stay on track, rebalancing them whenever necessary.